Benefits for our Associates
We work closely with a number of accounting and legal professionals to bring our carefully designed Asset Management solutions to your clients.
So, not only can you assist your clients in your own area of speciality, but you effectively become a total solution provider to your clients in association with Elgin AMC as a trusted professional.
Each client introduced to us is recorded on our system against the name of each Associate and assigned an investment professional from Elgin AMC.
Please do contact us if you would like know more about how our Associate Programme works – www.elginamc.com
We work with a variety of well respected partners, carefully selected to offer you the most comprehensive and reliable selection of financial products. These include World-renowned banks, brokers and life insurance companies.
Please contact us if you fall into any of these categories to see how we can work together:
- Are you looking for a new international career post RDR?
- Do you have international clients that you cannot advise due to MiFID?
- Do you want to develop business cross-border, but are unsure how to proceed?
- Have your clients been “stung” by assets that did not meet their expectations?
RDR and MiFID have created obstacles for many Financial Advisers who provide a first class service to their clients. It will become increasingly difficult for advisors to provide their services without significant infrastructure.
Elgin AMC works closely with Financial Advisors to provide the services they need for their clients:
- Licenses: we have pass-ported our investment licenses throughout the EU. Our affiliated companies have also done so for insurance licenses.
- Investment Proposition: we have serious investment propositions for today’s client and investment climate
- Systems: we have the systems to respond to the needs of international Advisors and clients, wherever they are in the world
- Support: we help with start-ups in a new territory. You are not alone. We work with you to get you started and on your way to developing a successful business.
Our approach in supporting our associates is to give them the tools to run their own practice with as much autonomy as possible.