- Wide range of risk-rated portfolios
- Disciplined asset allocation and risk management to target stable returns
- Term, contribution, risk profile and currency tailored to individual needs
- In-depth financial reporting and analysis
- A variety of plans and structures
- Choice of secure, tax-efficient custodians
- Access to Elgin’s research and wealth management expertise
Benefits of Regular Savings
There are many benefits associated with saving on a regular basis, here are just a few.
Dollar Cost Averaging. Fact: markets move up and down, average out the purchase price of shares by buying regularly. Particularly appropriate in the early days of a savings plan which supports the practice of a more aggressive approach during this period.
Diversification. By investing manageable amounts on a regular basis over time, from your disposable income, allows you to establish positions in a wide variety of securities you might otherwise not have access to.
Automated Contributions. Remove the pain and deliberation from making investment decisions by setting up an automated contribution system. The world is full experts with ‘what if’ hindsight, investing on a regular basis ensures you don’t get left behind.