Elgin AMC is a trading name of Numisma Capital Ltd. Numisma Capital Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CIF licence no. 122/10).
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, number of page views and searches you make);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out in this website, or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases or requests you make of third party’s goods or services using this website; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and keep you logged in. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; remember your preferred language; store the city that you were last interested in.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- International data transfers
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
In addition, information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
- Security of your personal data
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Policy amendments
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for any purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites, and, upon your request, transmit your information to third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!